My 2 year old has had diarrhea for 4 days and a rash all over her body??? - dog ingested diaper rash cream
Last Friday my daughter playing outside in the yard was in his little pond and the next day filled suffered moderate diarrhea (6-8 loose stools mucus). I caught her drinking water from the pool, a little dirt on it from back then. The neighbors have dogs shit on this side of the house. I fear that something could be swallowed their illness. On Monday he woke up with red spots all over. Some were raised and some aircraft. She had a diaper rash the night comes just before the diarrhea. I do not know if the rash is in the rest of the body, the spread of the rash. I've heard that can happen. ? In addition to participating in the pool on Friday, a friend had to come and play on AWEEK ago. I can Ahold, the parent of the child, whether he had a virus. My poor sweety has his 2nd Birthday for this Sunday, planned, and if you have a virus that does not have the game and could in all other children and sick parents. It would be very inconsiderate of me. Do one of you through this state with his children? I do not know whether to eat a stomach virus or something, what you do. I asked your doctor when I am on Monday, but she screams at the top of the lung, if I was in the only thing the doctor told her she would return on Friday if I had the rash is still there and even had to ask him to repeat himself. LOL. Thank you in advance.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Dog Ingested Diaper Rash Cream My 2 Year Old Has Had Diarrhea For 4 Days And A Rash All Over Her Body???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment