If i suspect I am anemic, should i just buy an over the counter iron supplement? - anemic before a cesarean
I was weak before, but I bleed a lot during the period. (At least during the first 3 days), had blood and courage to at least 2 (for a panic attack which I had) Drs never came back and said something is wrong, then I suspect that all was in order. It's just that I pain in the legs and ankles before my time (often in pain in my lower back / abdoemen) and said a lady, I am probably anemic, but have in general many energy.de that matter and there are no serious complications and anemic, I mean the disease is most common blood. Even if you're in the "Start", I feel tired, but not normal, if women are menustrating? Thank you.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Anemic Before A Cesarean If I Suspect I Am Anemic, Should I Just Buy An Over The Counter Iron Supplement?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment