Who is really scared of terrorists? - big truck wrecks
Terrorism is not a job for me. Sorry, but I have no fear of a catastrophic Islamic Jihad. I mean, we Americans. There are many things that kill us, not to wet the bed more.
The car wrecks. You have the possibility of a better way to a suicide bomber, talking on his cell phone in his car. I'm afraid of you. What is the difference? Run your "avaitor" on me and I die.
What is 75 pounds overweight? They know that are hidden in the infrastructure of your body's cells to break lurking unknown in the blood, maintain, and choke from inside your brain?
Are you afraid of cigarettes? Smoking is a threat to national security? More people die from cigarettes a day than in the WTC massacre were killed.
What are you scared?
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Big Truck Wrecks Who Is Really Scared Of Terrorists?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment